AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in – Eligibility, Registration, Benefits: Jagan Mohan Reddy (CM of Andhra Pradesh) has launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 under Agriculture Department. Also, the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 was implemented from 15th October 2019. So, all the interested people can submit the Online AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Application Form 2019 with the help of the direct link attached at the end of this page. Check the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Benefits along with the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligibility 2019 from this page. Go through the complete article to get more information.
Objective Of The Scheme:
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is implementing, “YSR RYTHU BHAROSA” from 15th October 2019 to provide financial assistance to the farmer families including tenant farmers across the state @ Rs.12,500/- per farmer family per year to support the cultivators in meeting the investment during the crop season with a view to enable them to timely sourcing of quality inputs and services for higher crop productivity.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility 2019
A beneficiary should be a permanent resident of the state. And should be associated with the agriculture sector.
A resident of the state – The candidate must dwell inside the outskirts of Andhra Pradesh lawfully and for all time.
- All the farmers holding a cultivated of 5 acres in the state. And only small, marginal farmers and agricultural tenants can get the benefit.
- Farmers of states other than Andhra Pradesh are not eligible.
Salient Features Of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 in AP
- It is 100 percent government-funded scheme
- Rs 12,500 will be given to the beneficiary on an annual basis
- The Amount will be transferred by DBT Mode.
- Rythu Bharosa is pre polled promise of the polling party.
- State Government may use the Real-Time Governance Society (RTGS) Facility to Find out the beneficiary.
- Identity Proof
- Residential proof of the candidate
- Enrollment declaration from the state Framers Association
- Proof of Land registration
- BPL card
- Recognizable proof records
- Caste certificate
- Proof for the landless farmers
- Details of bank account
- Aadhar Card
- Agriculture Land Proof
- Bank Account
- Income Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
Who Will Be Included in YSR Rythu Bharosa List?
Small/ micro and tenant farmers of Andhra Pradesh, who have less than 5 acres land and presently having at least half-an-acre of cultivable land are eligible under this scheme
Those farmers who are enrolled under PM-Kisan Scheme will also be part of this Scheme
As per the government, even those cultivating on endowments/ temples/ inam lands are eligible.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Benefits
The Landholder farmer families who collectively own cultivable land irrespective of the size of land holdings will be provided a benefit of Rs.12,500/- per annum which includes a benefit of Rs.6,000/- per annum per family provided by the GOI under PMKISAN in three installments. The existing validated land ownership database will be used for the identification of beneficiaries under this category of the scheme.
The Financial assistance will also be provided to landless cultivators belonging to Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe(ST), Backward Class(BC) and Minority categories in the State @ Rs.12,500/- per year from the Budget allocation of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Steps To Apply For Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019
- Visit the official site https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Home.html to apply online for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in AP.
- There, you can see the home page.
- Click the Login button.
- You will be redirected to the new page.
- There, you can easily check the login window like below.
How to know your payment status by Adhar check below